Monday, February 16, 2009

you can do what you want to do...



"in living color..."

Anyone into that show? I so was, watched it on FOX when it was out, I was like 8...

So hello! I'd like to report a spike in team morale and as of Sunday morning, could be Presidents Day, could be that valentines day is over, as is my TMing...

I sit in South Orange at my rival dinner spot, which is far inferior but has a slightly better vibe. Sting is on the radio. I felt inclined to stay in yesterday and write even though I'm dying to see Kate Winslet in Revolutionary Road. There is/was quite the fuss about it and her.

The bigger picture:



No really, I will soon be out of this holding pattern, I promise. I am in extreme solitude out here but I'm working my pants off. I'd like to say this blog is to document my progress as a human being but its really that I just get bored and put myself on vocal rest...

My older brother Tiger is getting married in August. That scares me a bit. Not that I expect to be married anytime soon, it's just that it's so FINAL. He's OUT of the market. I suppose it solves a whole bunch of things in his life and lays the groundwork for many more complex features of this "ride" such as luxury seating, getting to and from places, and always having a passenger. I meanwhile find myself on a bike, with all my luggage strapped to my back. BUT I can leave the bike locked up for days on end for the sake of flexibility, even ditch it with no real consequences... Which reminds me, my bike is so at the train station and it's been there for at least 5 days. Real good.

Photos below from Lowell on Sunday...

Nothing Hilarious,
+D

---

lowell memorial auditorium:

strange speaker set in hallway:

No comments: