Thursday, February 12, 2009

wah bus fung


all kinds of macro right now...

What's up CT? Remember me? Word, I do in fact recall your presence as a "state" and all. Nice boats you guys got here. Lots of trees too. Maritime aquarium anyone?

"things done changed" as the late Notorious once said. How have they remained the same? The sun still shines, I still think up rhymes and I still scratch my head when approaching the homestead...

Everyone passed OUT on this bus. I feel obligated as a human being to stay awake and absorb this (relatively) unique situation. I have the SAME thoughts, going to the SAME places, under the SAME routine for ages that I'll "stretch myself for new adventure" because I'm just that curious about life... Call that a crime!

I wonder how cops view the world. Do they take their job as seriously as their pop culture image would entail?

And by the way, does this blog confuse the sugar out of you? I realize it's entirely tangential and silly, but it whets MY whistle so hey...

Back to the cops... Do they get satisfaction from nailing people for speeding or just see it as a job? Again I know nothing about to cop field and would like to be clued in. Holler at me?

"sit up, 10 minutes" says this dude.

I say nothing and hit Publish.

No comments: