Tuesday, February 17, 2009

5--1


Conclusion in the house...

Blog, you're the one. I swear, I couldn't love another. You are a pair of jeans first worn. You are the sun at 5am in Miami. You're like french kissing for the first time, sexy but still wholly innocent.

To the point! Straight ahead drums forever please.

I want what works. It doesn't have to be normal, orthodox or avant-garde in it's fundamental nature just so long as it works it for me. As I said before, ice cream works for me right now. Short hair works for me right now. Hip hop works for me right now. Specifically Midnight Marauders or Beats Rhymes and Life. Or biggie. You'll most likely never see me "spit" my "flow," as evidenced by my quotes on said slang. But right now IT WORKS for me.

Will that work for you?

Thanks blog, I knew you'd understand.

A four day work week for America also works for me.

Con CariƱo,
Dex Mex

No comments: