Monday, February 9, 2009

Steps

1 2 1 2



Two Penn Plaza is where I now sit. Aka "The Garden" to many. Such a Mecca for music and sports fans alike, a true embodiment of NYC and it's culture.

And how bout this weather? I joke because you're probably reading this at LEAST a week after I have written it, but when isn't it a good time to celebrate the weather... Anyways

Jennifer Hudson was so powerful last night at the Grammys. Probably the one time she'll be forgiven for not ripping a high note because she straight up couldn't HANDLE it. The poor woman has through so much.... So amazing she even got up there to sing in the first place.

And how bout Dave Grohl playing drums for Paul McCartney AND Kurt Cobain in a lifetime... Truly awesome for a pop musician.

So update time....

New songs will be posted on Sunday pending the weather... (joke). I'm not funny. Working on that Martin. We've been seeing each othe pretty regularly and I think it's picking up steam. I am on the rebound so I'd really like to take it slow, but there's just something about Martin that just DOES it for me. I mean, having 6 strings so beautifully laid across that fretboard.... mmm mmmm. We're gonna get married, I can tell. This is the ONE.

What? The land of the free?
Dexter

No comments: