Thursday, February 12, 2009

Moral compasses


So Phil Vassar is pretty tight. Great band he's got. Really like what he's doing. Nice guy too!

Now, this is going to blow your mind a little bit. In fact, PPH #3...

If you're up to date and everything, or happened to read the last post, I've alluded to my general lack of knowledge into the world of the cops. So I'm up here aside gilette stadium, doing my thing at the show, and I find myself standing next to, who else? a COP. A very cool cop no less. His name is Scott (yes) and immediately launched into how nobody understands "cop humor" as he likes to kid with the people that come up and ask him all "official" questions. I guess people think cops are moral compasses, "will I have time to go out to my car wrote the show starts?" I mean, truly, thats a quote!

Truly lovely stuff. Above is a pic of me and Scott loving life.

I'm also running on m&ms from 3pm, a pepsi, a coors light, and a brownie. WTF.

Luckily the girth of the expedition I'm driving will make up for any safety lost by my malnutrition. I think.

Holding it down,

Dexter Scott

No comments: