Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where I am

Yello,

This is a mobile blog mission. Seems to be OK thus far. Look at this punctuation!

I sit in a midtown starbucks contemplating the wonder that is, Stevie, while watching the rest of the tables enjoy their cups and devices. The usual scene for me in the past year actually, music selection included.

See I've been lost..., in a world all my own based solely on learning. For a time I wanted to learn strictly through the medium of a significant other and the saturation of people and places. I simply have realigned myself since leaving those relationships and feel as though I've emerged better for having gone through them, although I no longer keep such a high frequency of contact with them, and not to diminish their significance either.

Stevie!!!

Sorry... Sidetracked by greatness..

I want to communicate to you the reader, and really everyone else I will come in "contact" with for the forseeable future is that, "hey, I actually feel ok, maybe even great, and you know what?that's EXACTLY how I should feel!" too many people diminish others' happiness because they cannot have it for themselves. Suuuuuuuuuuuch a bummer!

I love being me and listening to stevie wonder all the time and staying in on the weekends to write record and play simcity. So there!

Call this the ebb to my past flow...

With love from a photo-less blog until someone makes a good app for the iPhone,

+Dexter

No comments: