Monday, February 2, 2009

alright, every 6 months...

well i WAS blogging on my former projects myspace....

hello. how are you? are you at work reading this? perhaps in the comfort of your own home or apartment. i myself am at "work" though, my real work lies within these lines here as well as in digitized sound (for now).

i am writing to wish you a very pleasant february. in fact, it is my most favorite month for a number a reasons. one being my day of birth, another being black history month, another being that cupid birthday or whatever...

but also i am writing you to let you in on a little secret...

i will have many new tunes for you very soon! a new project awaits and i hope you will embrace what i have created, as you have done so graciously before.

if you have no idea what i'm talking about you probably don't know i'm a musician, but that will definitely change VERY soon.



love,
+d

No comments: