Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The World Wide Web


But she don't care!

Help! dominates. The backing vocal on Help drove me wild in elementary school. Ok, uncool, I think that's two early school references in two days...

What did I learn today? Crunching numbers does nothing for credibility if it creates more variables and more room for error. Yeah, I guess I don't understand this whole, do as little as possible thing until some do-gooder makes a stance so that said person can get blamed were something to go wrong. If the numbers I crunched today pays off, people will think I was just doing my job. I get to start touring when? Yeah...

So I mentioned at the renaissance of this blog, I mentioned songs. I feel as though I will post one as soon as I can F-ing blink over here. Ok, so my lack of Internet MAY be a hindrance right now. Also, "Internet" is capitalized on the iPhone. SOOOO nerdy but I kind of love it.

Soy Milk,
Dexter

No comments: