Monday, April 27, 2009

Well Weaved



Hello world!

It sure is mighty nice when the sun is out. The collective mood of the community at large has been greatly lifted, wouldn't you say?

Central Park was mind-blowingly nice this weekend. Actually, all of NYC was mind-blowingly nice this weekend. Now CA is cool and all, but on the days when NYC has LA weather....... I really can't see why anyone would want to be anywhere else! (ok ok maybe I can, but it IS super nice out). Let the ballparks serve as the beach (or say Long Island) where people can CHILL and get their tan on... And in terms of mobility for enjoying the vast multitude of people and places, one can bring themselves and a wallet and go wherever they want! So intricately weaved were all the lives every New Yorker this weekend more than any weekend in a long time. Fantastico!!

I myself lived a little, had room to breathe, was out of my house for a full two days. Adventures in east Chinatown, Huntington, The UWS and Citifield all whilst performing career-centric activities. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think life itself is getting better... or perhaps I am learning to appreciate it more...Probs the latter.

Are you writing the very same blog entry? Maybe just thinking it? May I find out?

Eye contact made,
Dexter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it would only follow that the more you learn to appreciate life, the better it becomes.

i've felt recently that i'm seeing the world with a pair of appreciative eyes that i never knew i had.

i call that growth.

once, i had a blog. it was angsty and i finally printed it all out and stuck it in a binder, for my eyes only. i've kept a handwritten journal since i was 8, and ultimately that's best for me.

eye contact made.