Saturday, April 18, 2009

Downtown Blog Center Antics



[failed email posting]

Look what the work week does to innocent people! Makes them drink Diet Coke and put FedEx Paks on their heads! Oh the huMANity of it all!!

Luckily the Downtown Blog Center makes enough room for such antics. [Editor's note: this is a re-creation of this entry, and its hard! How to exactly re-create what I said when it was all spewn off the top of my noggen?]

Sam Cooke is insane. talk about some real tragedy...

[there was some serious irony I put at the end of this entry. Damn!]

I guess I've learned my lesson about trying to be TOO in-sync. [N*Sync]. I tried to iPhone this entry in. Boo complete synchronicity. Boo rigid scheduling. Hooray randomization. Randomization DOES include rigid scheduling FYI.

Ahh world...

No comments: