Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vice

Blog,

Writing in you is like spooning and you know what? I LIKE spooning... These tweets, they mean nothing compared to you, for reals. I had a phase, sure I'm young, but I want full on love and you got it.

I find it hilarious that I write in here sometimes. So consumed with my own emotions I am sometimes. Let me rephrase, I am very CAREful with my emotions MOST times. Yes, I've got a heart, I know where it is and I certainly knows what it feels like to be broken: like it's been put in a VICE, tightening everytime a thought or person or pair of leggings or favorite band enters my consciousness, about as frequent as a 3 inch round flat rock skips across a still pond, fast and abrupt at first.

Until it no longer happens.

And we're here.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: