Thursday, June 18, 2009

Organization


So, the proximity of the link for this blog to the top of my myspace page was a strategic move to force myself to write here. Lengthy that sentence was...

This is my collected digital self. This is my Domain. Literally! Digitally! Were I to say I did not like typing here, I would surely be lying. I WILL say that I definitely exhausted my share of entries on the train for a second there.

But more importantly, how are you? Do you find blogs lame? Well, it's a different medium, that's all. I hope that these words do not bore you, I just think that viewing one's written word is truly fantastic. More the thought process...

I was blown away reading David Pogue's iPhone article today. I just very much enjoyed his course of action in explaining such a dense subject in simple terms. Very organized he was. His blog is here: http://nytimes.com/pogue

Anywho, this rain has been far too intrusive today. Perhaps I can take the power back now...

Byebye,

+D

No comments: