Sunday, May 10, 2009

Inverted



Can't you just FEEL the family in the air? Let's hear it for the moms!

This weekend was nice. Today was best. I think it was the weather and independence that did it for me. I think I'm hitting my stride. As in efficiency and rhythm. I feel as though my actions do in fact equal some desired result. Moreover, I think it's really been the garden maintenance I've been doing in weeding out all actions, people, place and thoughts that don't make me feeeel good.

I will say that I'm very tired. The train is very sedative. I think I just might falllll.... [yawn] ...I THINK I might faaaewlllll.... Ah... aaasssllleeeee

1 comment:

Brady said...

i really enjoy your garden maintenance comment. weeding out those peeps are a necessity. pick 'em right out and throw 'em away! harsh? don't care!