Saturday, May 9, 2009

People Wondering


^This is Kirsten

(I love people. Large groups are the best. So long as I can navigate through them. Or do the wave with them)

It's hotter than July on this train right now...

I do love traveling and do in fact partake quite. Train rides are incredibly romantic. Don't you think so?

"Yes I'm a man of many wishes, I hope..." this dense industrial zoning develops one day...... NJ mashup!

Now, does the beginning of this entry represent the exhaustion of my ability to focus and/or ................. [stares out the window for 45 seconds]. Ah I suppose this is Saturday morning, a time of reflection and Wondering how to improve. Having the time to do so perhaps? Seeing a sea change of kids and moms out before 3pm, grown men in shorts, slower public transportation...

//
Man, my heart is so ripe for the picking. So fertile, so protected, so fragile, so much sometimes.

Pull my strings if you want world, so long as it puts me in front of the people.

No comments: