Saturday, March 28, 2009

Good Lighthearted Fun

Calls have been placed, guitar has been played, characters have been tweeted, yet here I am! Or you are...

I have in fact taken some time off from the blog, whereas tweets satiate my tech expression in little bite size pieces. Moreover, I certainly haven't felt compelled to say anything of worth, or whine over my current situation. I'd like to say I deal with said situations with quiet confidence but really, I just don't want to bother anyone, I brood in solitude...

I'm happy to report my master plan is unfolding quote nicely as of right now (perhaps the brooding wasn't in vain...), as I am headed to the studio tomorrow to lay down some honey soaked sonically saturated songs. Setting a nice foundation, or perhaps polishing the car that was given to me when I turned 18...regardless, the base of a brand new me that I can't help but be incrediby excited for! Text, sometimes you DONT do the trick... Oh wait... WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I guess that'll work...

There I go being selfish again (though this is my blog...). How are you? Have you been treated well recently? Done something nice for someone else?

Sure hope so!

I am off to see I Love You, Man. Seems to be good lighthearted fun.

Your Neighborhood Friendly,
+Dexter Scott

P.S. Twitter has taken over as the medium for my Point of Possible Hilarity (and pretty much everyone else's), though I will integrate where possible! ---> Twitter.com/dexterscott

No comments: