Friday, August 14, 2009

Surf's Up Dude!



"i-i-i-i love youuuuuu

but i've been away from you so lo-o-o-o-ong..."


A month! I'm a ashamed....truly.... What's been shakin? Diggin on some summertime? You know fall is around the corner in a big way. I've been setting up some super great shows for the fall, which can be found over at www.myspace.com/dexterscott [obv].

I've also been finishing a bunch of recordings and getting them up for all y'all! They are most easily downloaded at www.soundcloud.com/dexterscott. I think Carefully is my fav as of right now...

I do, in fact, feel freaking great!! Been working on my ins and outs, LOTS of guitar playing, working on my voice and such. I love working. I love working because I know it makes me better. And I like to be better! Evolution! Growth!

Awww man...

Anywho, hopefully I'll see all you out and about at the open mics or at my shows. All of which are posted dutifully on my MySpace.

Love yourself today!

+D

No comments: