Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Equation

Houses in Maine are a good idea. Shops with limited edition Nike SBs are not. Maine is a peaceful place and when you want to take time out in life to just kick it, there may not be a better place to do it. Perhaps it's the proximity to all things Northeast, perhaps it's the colonial vibe, maybe it's the damn cute houses! Regardless, a visit to Maine would never be a bad decision. Unless in fact, you're looking to get those SBs in Plum before fall hits...

A month, just about a full one, since I've blogged. Tweeted a plenty. Shows I have played a many. But far off in the distance, my blogspot laid. Until now.

I feel as though I've grown tremendously, had an invigoration of the soul. I'd say MJ, summer, and my increased focus could be held responsible. For sure. I see the things I like about myself getting stronger and broader. The holes I cannot fix are much clearer. No longer do I feel like I am being tossed around (albeit playfully) by the world without my control. I have faith. I am executing. I still yearn but it spins upward.

I am for sure repeating myself here but this is just my mantra, my equation, my way of being. New numbers to plug in, new variables. But never a dull moment. Awareness is peaked! We're in the red!

Now, if only I had a passenger...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love maine. i've made yearly trips there (and wanted to live there) since i was very small.